The pandemic has brought to light the importance of caring for ourselves now, more than ever.
In this session, get to hear from wellness and fitness experts who have been in the industry of care for decades. We tackle some of the pressing themes behind self-care – accessibility to resources, the impact of COVID on our health, and the importance of being well and staying well.
– [Watch] Get to see an amazing rollersports performance from Winner of SkateSG 2021 Women’s Open, Sabrina, from the Somerset Skate Park!
– [Play, Learn & Win] Take part in a game of trivia to learn about trends and facts about the industry too. Stand a chance to win an experience with CrossFit gym – Amplify.
– [Ideate] Join a fun brainstorm – Fitness Frankenstein – to jumpstart your creativity for the fitness & wellness industry. Come up with kooky, fun ideas that we might just see come to life in the near future.
Hear from our panellists:
– Cheryl Tan – Founder of The Breathe Movement; Yoga Instructor
– Lionel Choong – Director, Co-founder of Amplify & Innervate; Crossfit Instructor
– Yi Ping – Program Lead and Senior Youth Support Worker at CHAT