Contest Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to the YAC Season 3 Contest (hereafter known the “Contest”) Please read the terms carefully.
1. You, the Participant, hereby represent and warrant that you have read these terms and conditions. To be eligible for the contest, the Participant shall comply with the Terms and Conditions.
2. The contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and non-Singaporeans with valid employment passes, work permits and valid student visas who are between 15-35 years of age. Employees (and their immediate families) of DSTNCT (“DSTNCT”) and National Youth Council (“NYC”) are not eligible to enter the Contest.
1. Eligible participants stand a chance to win the following prizes, limited to a maximum of one winner per giveaway period (24 December 2021 – 23 January 2022).
2. Prize description:
- AirPods ($199) , Quantity: One (1) for the time period of 24 Dec 2021 to 29 Dec 2021
- Secretlab Chair ($559), Quantity: One (1) for the time period of 30 Dec 2021 to 4 Jan 2022
- Foreword Coffee Beans ($100), Quantity: One (1) for the time period of 5 Jan 2022 to 11 Jan 2022
- Amazon Kindle ($200), Quantity: One (1) for the time period of 12 Jan 2022 to 17 Jan 2022
- iPad ($500), Quantity: One (1) for the time period of 18 Jan 2022 to 23 Jan 2022
– Prices labelled above are not inclusive of delivery charges.
– Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable for any other item and shall be subject to such terms and conditions, which DSTNCT may at its sole and absolute discretion, impose.
– DSTNCT is allowed to, at its sole and absolute discretion, exchange or substitute the prize to another prize of similar value without notice and without liability to any person.
– DSTNCT is allowed to, at its sole and absolute discretion, not fulfil the prize giveaway weekly.
Entry Details and Selection of Winners
1. All dates and times stated in Terms and Conditions refer to the official time and date of the Republic of Singapore (GMT+8).
2. The Contest starts from 24 December 2021, 3PM and ends on 23 January 2022, 11.59PM (“Contest Period”), unless otherwise stated.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the Contest will run on the YACS3 team pages on the youthactionplan.sg website.
4. The Participant is allowed to submit multiple entries on the different team progress pages across the different causes.
5. Participants who do not enter their email for submission of feedback cannot be contacted, and hence cannot be deemed submitted for judging.
6. If the Participant’s email is terminated, suspended at any time for any reason, and are unable to be contacted, the Participant will be disqualified from the Contest.
7. Winners will be informed 1 week after the end of each topic’s giveaway.
8. The winners will be contacted via their email addresses.
9. DSTNCT shall be entitled to use the Participant’s name and comments for publicity purposes, including print, broadcast and online media.
How To Win
1. The winner will be determined by a panel of DSTNCT and NYC staff, based on the level of relevancy of the Participant’s feedback and quality of answers submitted in the YAC S3 team pages, and such other manner expressly permitted by the relevant local authorities.
2. Participants are to fulfil the following criteria: answer the Questions on the team progress pages on the Youth Action Challenge Season 3 teams, and include their names and emails when submitting their answers.
3. Notwithstanding the above, DSTNCT reserves the right to vary, modify or change such selection mechanism to comply with applicable rules, laws, regulations, and policies, with or without notice, obligation or liability. The decisions of DSTNCT shall be final and binding regarding all matters of the Contest.
Problems Affecting Contest
1. To the maximum extent permissible by law, DSTNCT shall not be liable in any way to anyone if, for any reason, any aspect of the Contest is not executed as planned, including without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause of whatsoever nature beyond the control of DSTNCT which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. DSTNCT may, at any time and in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, or invalidate any affected submissions, without being liable in any way to anyone.
2. DSTNCT retains complete discretion on which feedback will win the prizes for the Contest.
3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.